Loneliness


Loneliness  is one of common feeling that all of us  have experienced in our life due to different reasons . Some people feel lonely and worthless because of the rejection they face due to negative mentality  of some people of our  society  . My dear readers I am not criticizing anybody by saying this but I just want to say that in our society there are very few people  who accept us  the way we are . Sometime when we don't  behave well or fail to do something properly  the people who really care for us  try their best to make us understand about that matter  lovingly or sometime they need to be strict with us for  our welfare  and talk with us little rudely about that matter  . But the good thing about our well wisher is that they never criticize us   for our looks , religion , caste etc like other people of our society.So talk with everyone and help others whenever you can but be close to those people only who knows your value , helps you to grow and be there with you in all phases of your life. 
Some people feel lonely because of the betrayal  they get in their relationship ( it can be any relation).
At this moment people feel very helpless. It becomes more difficult to handle this type of situation when you had expected so much with that person who has hurt you recently. You need sometime to get recover and continue your daily routine at this time. Its natural my readers. But firstly you should learn how to love yourself , respect yourself and encourage yourself  otherwise how long your family , friends and well wishers will help you.

We meet many people in our life. Some of them touch our heart due to their good behavior and concern they show concern towards us. But my dear readers they can guide us only when they would have correct knowledge about whatever we ask to them otherwise at times they couldn't do anything for us sadly. People encourage us only when they realize that we are doing good work and putting so much effort. At times people will discourage you when you try something new that they don't like. Nobody is perfect in this society. Stop being sad because of your imperfections. Each morning say to yourself - " I like myself. I have progress in my life. I can be more better version of myself. I have so much capacity. God is always with me so nothing can defeat me." This is the best medicine to cure your loneliness. 
 
Taking others help is not a bad idea. All of us need each other help to grow well. But becoming dependent on somebody due to this reason is a wrong practice, Since everyone has different goals in their life to which they will give their more attention . So we should keep expectation from others in limit and spent more time to make ourselves so deserving for our dreams.Due to lock down we are not able to meet our dear people who don't live with us but mean a lot to us. So we feel lonely and we behave rudely due to our bad mood of loneliness. But my readers sometime we need break from crowd of people where we forget to live for ourselves. So we should be happy at this moment and thank our Lord for blessing us with golden opportunity of knowing about our inner beauty in better way that is important and then to work on to improve our skills.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom