SELF IMPROVEMENT



Self improvement is a long journey . All of us have to put so much efforts from our side to make this journey beautiful and inspiring one. There is no person in this universe who don't want to see improvement in themselves. But  the ground reality is that everybody is not serious about their improvement . I am saying this because I feel that some people don't want to change their bad habits even after knowing that it hurts others or they are harming themselves by that habit . Anyway before judging   others behavior and thoughts we should take out sometime for ourselves from our busy life , keep quiet at least for some seconds and reflect upon our behavior , thoughts , responsibilities and our goals. There are few things that is missing in everybody's life and it may vary from person to person. But Lord has given courage to all his creatures so that they can cope up with whatever is missing in their life , bring possible changes in their life and then fulfill their responsibilities and dreams. We will not come to know about our abilities and courage that is deep inside us and gifted by our Lord unless we start working hard to improve ourselves consistently. 

My dear readers all days of this journey is not pleasing . At times we hurt our dear people mistakenly when we were trying do good things for them , fail to handle the present situation , fail to fulfill our responsibilities well or fail to improve our performance in our field we feel very low about ourselves. We start doubting ourselves at this moment. Its natural . But as soon as we realize that we can improve our conditions as all of us are learning something each day that life teaches us we should push ourselves one more time . We should try our best not to repeat our mistakes. It is very important for us to be aware about  our strength as well  our weakness. We should not compare ourselves with others when we come to know about our weakness . We can look at this situation in another way that will not hurt us - Say ourselves that " I will change my weak point by believing , developing and using my strength " and apply it in our life . Others can guide you and encourage you throughout this journey only when you believe in yourself and are ready to put required actions for your self improvement. Self improvement and self realization is the key to success. Bringing positive changes in your habit  lead to positive change in your character. 

Few years ago I was a less confident girl. I could not open up with my teachers and friends properly that time which affected  me very much . Then after some months when I was determined to change myself by being open up with both of them ,working on my weakness  without thinking negative thoughts about it and learning from my mistakes.  I have to push myself so much initially to do those activities that I found difficult earlier . But by consistently working for my self improvement I was able to overcome my fear that was stopping me earlier . After completing my school I realized that I have much more responsibilities and goals like other people so I started working more hard for it by encouraging myself  and learning the activities that I don't know happily . I believe that prayer also plays very important role in this journey as it  gives us so much strength to renew ourselves for our and our well wisher's betterment .  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom