There is no success without failure

All of us want to become successful in our life. None of us want to experience failure in our journey because it hurt us so much emotionally whenever we experience it unfortunately in our journey. Before reaching to my high senior secondary school ( class 11 and class 12) I  too had so much fear of failure . My dear readers I used used to think about failure in this way earlier -

" What if I fall down badly in my journey and I have to restart my journey in any field properly from starting point to reach my destination? How I shall manage? Will I be able to take care of myself that time or my journey will stop there only due to my failure? ... " 

But my dear readers my class 11 and class 12 experience changed my outlook towards failure. I had deal with my   fear of failure strongly in these classes. Initially it was not easy for me to accept my failure as I was not able to realize what was my mistakes and how could I rise again and start moving ahead for my goals . This thing only made me so sad initially . But then I didn't wanted to give up also . So after sometime firstly I started thinking about  my inspiration (   one of my school sister  who had overcome her failure very strongly).Then I told myself -

" If she could deal with it properly when she set her mind for it then Kashish why  can't you do it . You too can  do it . Your determination should be great one for that and you should encourage yourself each moment for that alright ."

Then I did self reflection very sincerely , I also took guidance from some of my elders and finally by God's blessing  my all doubts regarding how to face failure got crystal clear by this time . I was filled with great determination to improve myself in my better version by handling this situation as strongly as possible for me . Then I started taking required actions step by step . My failure also gave me big opportunity to me to remove my hesitation for learning any concepts or any other thing from others fully and it also gave chance to me to change the way I used to study. These hesitations and lack of  confidence was acting like a big problem in my journey of learning earlier.  

I also learnt this from my failure that - if we accept our mistakes and determine to improve ourselves by not repeating our mistakes then along with improving our performance in that field where we fail to do well , we also change into better version of ourselves ( we become better human being also if we sincerely put those lessons in our life that our failure taught us . ) 😊 

My readers its natural to feel bad whenever you fail.  But if you think by blaming others for your failure or making some excuses of those things like being sick, guest came in your house etc when you was suppose to work for your goal  which is not actually main cause of your failure will give you relieve from the stress and regret then you are wrong . Why ?

The answer is very simple - In this way you won't be growing at all . You would stop learning this way .Please don't get dissapointed  when I say this .  I don't have any intention to hurt my readers . I just want to make this point crystal clear to you that if now also you don't stop playing blame game and making excuses whenever you fail then you will be the one who will be responsible for not letting you to become better version of yourself in coming days.

When you accept this fact that you failed due to your own mistakes then learning some moral values and skills required to succeed in your field begins and then your mind helps you to take correct decision and correct actions accordingly in right direction which results in your success sooner or later depends upon your efforts , direction you take , your sincerity  towards self improvement and most important factor behind your success- how well you  learnt your lesson taught by your own mistakes due to which you failed.

Before concluding my blog I would like to give small message to all my readers - Always remember that today whoever you are is due to your perseverance that you did when you were falling down in your journey of working for your   goals.It provided fighting spirit  in you right.So  for good students and other successful people failure is never end of their story.By my experience and observation I can say without any doubt that "Failure is part of their success."

I hope my blog was helpful to you in some way . Thank you my dear readers for giving your valuable time and reading my blog .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
  


  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom