Dreams - Reasons to live

Hello my dear readers , 

I hope all of you are doing well in your life and working hard for dreams you desire for . 👍 It's beautifully and correctly  said by honourable  Dr APJ Abdul Kalam that dreams are not that we see while sleeping but they are something that don't allow us to sleep unless we have given our 100 percent for it . Generation of dreams is gradual process , no one's dreams are fixed by birth or during early childhood days .During childhood days we all lack maturity and whatever activity fascinated us or whosever lifestyle fascinated us , we used to dream to do certain activity or follow lifestyle of person of particular occupation such as actor , airhostess , doctor etc that time. But the problem is that time we used to get excited very soon and our decision based on our dreams and ambition used to change many times that time.  So we can say it was just a childhood wish not real dreams that defines objective of our life .

Real dreams are those dreams for which we are ready to do perseverance till end , never give up , keep learning and most importantly no other thing /other dream can substitute that dream in our life because our determination is of great level for those dreams. These dreams are based upon our interest , focus , problems and opportunities around us . While observing carefully in my surrounding I realise that although everyone has enormous capacity and right to follow their dreams but not everyone get equal opportunities and support of their dear  people for it . It's sad reality .



It's never bad to think about self happiness sometime but in the process of becoming mature we should make sure that whatever real dreams we figure out for our life , along with us , our family and society should also benefit from it in some way . For eg - If anyone aspires to be doctor in future . Then after becoming doctor he/ she will earn name , help many needy people , treat their family member whenever they can , be more careful about their health as well etc . As we have heard from our parent and it's truly said  that a person  who always think and take care of other people firstly by their words , actions and dreams , their action is remembered even after their death , these thing gives meaning to their life and God bless them for their selfless actions .

During early childhood days my interest and hobbies were clear to me but like many other students I was also facing difficulty and little confusion in figuring out my real dreams.  However during UG , I figured out my real dreams that I would like to make my career in teaching chemistry in University and also help school students whenever possible  ,   continue writing  as my hobby to spread awareness + inspire others sometime and always be strength of my family in all situations of life . These dreams act as a fuel for me and motivates me to not give up and work hard  everyday . It also encourages me to learn chemistry and other activities  + skills in much better way  that are important in fulfilling my dreams . 

I feel blessed and thankful for support , guidance and encouragement Iam  getting  by Lord , my parent , respected professors and other well wishers for my real dreams .  I try my best to keep myself motivated , keep learning and continue perseverance in correct way regularly  till end .My dear readers before I conclude my article I would like to advice you to always aim high , work hard in your own pace but with consistency , keep learning those things that are important for your dreams , believe in your enormous capacity , push your limits everyday , learn from failures  and help everyone by fulfilling your dreams.  😊🌼 Best wishes for your process . 👍 

Thanks for reading . I will be eagerly waiting for your honest feedback .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom