Memories of my high school


I recently completed my high school from Holy Cross School Tadong. Initially when I took admission here I was not so comfortable out here. But gradually as time passed I got used to this environment. Our teachers are so good. It becomes so easy for them to help particular student when they open up with them and obey them sincerely.
I had experienced this during my school days.  Whenever it was possible our teachers tried their best to relate our lessons with real life examples which often made our class interesting. Sometime they used to make us laugh so much by bringing some humor while teaching . They always encouraged us to keep learning , asking doubts , working hard and doing our best.

Now  let me tell you something about my friends and juniors who made my school life beautiful. I made many friends in my High School but frankly speaking I wasn't close to all of them till last day of my school life. Most of my friends and juniors love to sing in their free time. Sometime they asked me to sing some songs for them in Games period. Once our Counsellor Mam came in our class when our subject teacher was absent and asked us to come in front of whole class and show our talent whatever it is. My classmates were asking some students to go there and sing because they knew about their talent. But very few of them knew about my talent excluding studying that time . I too wanted to build my confidence in other activity. So I came in front of whole class myself and sang Rabbata .Studying with them in free period , going in picnic with them , dancing with my close friends on Children's day , giving speeches in some occasion were good memories that I made in my high school and I will always keep it safe in my memory. Some of them helped me so much not only in my lessons but they taught me how I can achieve my goals if I believe in myself and divide my goals into small- small targets that I had to achieve daily. I don't think my high school life would have been so good if God had not blessed me with so good juniors and friends. I am proud to be crossite.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom