My lockdown experience

Introduction 

 The first case of corona virus  was found in India on January. Since  no proper treatment of this  disease is available in our country so sadly by community spread  of this disease in Delhi the cases of this disease were  increasing day by day. After some days people of other states of our country also faced same problem. The government of our country got so much tensed  when condition of our country wasn't  improving as doctors and scientists were struggling all over the world to find permanent solution of this problem. So at last they came up with temporary solution of this problem i.e keeping lockdown in all states for some days , weeks or months unless condition of that state improves. 
Lockdown started in India at the last week of March.

Effect of lockdown on starting days 

When lockdown started my class 12 board
exams were going on. I had given all papers excluding Computer before lockdown. Due to lockdown only our exam date kept on changing again and again that lead to stress and unhappiness to me and other students. At the beginning of lockdown it became very difficult for me to spent my time as there was very  less thing to study , I was not allowed to go in   my local areas  also where I used to go to take a walk  with my sister or parents to get fresh and I could not meet my friends and relatives. So I was not behaving well for some days. My mood was off most of the time and I used to ask my  parents that why we all were facing this type of situation , why lockdown is done , when everything will be ok etc.  My parents were tensed too those days as our shop was closed due to lockdown and our expenditure was increasing. But since they always want me to stay happy and grow in better way so they advised me to look at this situation as one of the golden opportunity given by God for family time and self improvement.

Positive outlook towards lockdown 

This advise was very helpful for me to change my outlook towards this situation and stay happy. Then I stopped worrying about when lockdown will get over and started utilising my time well. Daily I watched Ramayan at the beginning of lockdown with my family and learnt many things about our religion . I  play ludo at evening with my parents .  I learnt to cook some dishes such as Maggi pizza, Upma etc from Youtube during lockdown.  I started  
working with my mom in kitchen by giving her all necessary items she need while cooking and gradually I came to know many things about it. I gave sometime to improve my writing skills . I started sharing my articles in Facebook  from lockdown only. I started understanding my responsibility well during these days because I did other activities also with interest at this time along with studying for my pending exam which got cancel later on.  I got chance to teach one girl of class 1 in lockdown. Her name is Aarti Kumari. She lives beside my house. It gave me so much happiness to help this girl in English and Maths. I also taught her some moral values. It was good start for me as I want to go in teaching field only in future.

Conclusion

At last I came to know that lockdown has some positive sides also along with negative sides. In order to stay happy and productive at this situation you should utilise your time properly by giving time to those activities that you are interested in, want to improve but never got so much time for it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom