Importance of teachers in my life

Today on this special occasion of Teachers Day  I would like to show my gratitude to my respected teachers by blogging about their importance in my life , Before starting my blog I would like to wish 
"Happy Teachers Day"
to all teachers who had inspired me , guide me , believed in my potential and taught me many things including lessons of my subjects.I pray to Lord that may he blesses my teachers with all happiness that they deserve  .  May he always help them in all difficult situations of their life like our teacher always tried their best to help us . May Lord provides good health and peace of mind to my teachers. May we never forget what they had done for us and may we always give same respect and love to them like we give to them today .

My teachers had worked very hard to make me better student and better person. They taught me importance of self confidence along with working hard for my dreams and they also helped me to build my confidence by teaching me how I can keep myself motivated , encouraging me when I doubted myself ,telling me about my strength and weakness , appreciating me when I progressed and showing me correct way to improve my weak point. They always encouraged me to keep learning and asking doubts whenever I got stuck in any topic or had any other problems. At days I asked so much doubts to them they handled that situation patiently and tried their best to clear my concepts . They helped me to know who I am and advised me not to compare myself with other students. At time  they became strict to me to teach me importance of discipline and other moral values in my life but that time also I could feel their concern and love towards me when I looked into their eyes. They have helped me in giving my best in everything I did in my school life such as studying, delivering speeches, taking part in parade etc. One of my teacher also related my name with 'Koshish' that helps me to encourage myself whenever I feel like giving up . I had never thought that I can relate my name with one moral value this way. I am really so thankful to all my teachers for everything that they have done for me . 

My parents are also my teachers because they have worked hard to make me better person , taught me many things such as good manners, basic works, some moral values etc and inspired me. So I am very thankful to them also . I feel that whoever guide us in our life and teach us something in our life plays a role of teacher in our life. So today I am feeling so thankful to everyone who had played role of teacher in my life including my school teachers. I am so blessed child of God who is gifted by so many good teachers who helped me in many ways as mentioned above. I too want to go in teaching field . I don't want to go in this field for sake of earning so much money but I too want to bring difference in some student's life by my efforts . I will never forget what my teachers had done for me . I will make sure that after becoming teacher also I never stop respecting my teachers. I always need your guidance and blessings to go ahead in my life my respected teachers. I will try my best to imply all lessons in my life that I learned from my respected teachers. I am glad to be your student.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom