A year - end reflection


 Throughout the year we all had been   trying our best to keep ourselves continuously busy  in some work , taking care of our and each other's health , taking precaution as situation was not good in the world as you know , trying to become strength of each other in tough time and praying for each other .  I believe along with pushing ourselves to move in forward direction of our life sooner or later , at times we should take out some time from our busy schedule   and reflect back upon our past to know exactly  where we stand at present moment , what progress we have made , what mistakes we did , what changes we have brought in our behavior and thinking and so on . If we never take out time to sit quietly and do self reflection seriously then it will affect our self development in all dimension and sadly we would be repeating our some mistakes again and again due to which we will start doubting on our ability to become better version of ourselves. 

Just two days are left . Then we will enter into new year 2021   and continue our journey in better way hopefully . To be able  to continue our journey in better way in coming year , it is very important for all of us to  reflect back upon our personal  experience that we had in 2020 although it was neither so  joyful  nor so good year  for you and me . To be honest we faced more problems , more unexpected situations this year as compare to some good things that   took place in each of our life which was different from person to person . But my dear readers don't you think that whatever happened with us , whatever struggle we did this year together it is helping us to recognize our inner strength and it is making  us   ready to face challenges that we will be facing in our future ?

When I reflected back upon my personal experience that I had this year then I felt that I had moderate experience .This year I tried many new things . I realized that Facebook is not only  developed  to make communication easier throughout the world but there are many groups based on different - different field , subjects that we study and so on . I don't  have much idea about other groups so I will not talk about it . But groups based on different -different subjects that we study is awesome . I like it . I joined 2 groups based on Chemistry in Facebook where each day some people post their doubts on same subject and we get chance to share our knowledge with many people and sometime learn from them . 😊Post based on other thing which is not related to science is strictly forbidden in this group.  So like other things social media also has various advantage and disadvantage . Its up to you and me how we use it and whether we give limited time to social media so that we don't forget about our health , goals and other thing or we spent more time in it . I also saw changes in my behavior and thinking this year . At days  I noticed   I was able to understand my responsibilities well and tried my best to fulfill it happily . At days I got dissapointed from myself when I was not behaving well or did some mistakes from which I learnt later on . I also got chance to teach one girl in my home  during lockdown for some days . I also started reading some extra books ( self improvement books ) along with studying my course books from this year .Writing has been my hobby from  very long  time but like this year I shared so many articles and blogs with you , earlier I used to keep my writings  in my diary only and not shared it with many people .
























Now I would like to tell about some lessons that I learnt from  my this year experience with my dear readers.

1. Time is our best teacher. Difficult time teaches us many things .
2. It is very important for all of us to be clear about our goals so that we know how to make best use of all situations that life offer . 
3. We should not seek for  others verification for our choices as there must be something that other person don't know about you . 
4. We should try our best to stay polite most of the time and have kind nature like a tree. Having faith in yourself is good and necessary thing but having so much proud on yourself and not behaving well with others due to your vanity is bad practice . 

Before concluding my article I would like to say Thank you to everybody - God ,my parents , teachers , friends , elders and younger one who encouraged me , blessed me and helped me in one or the other thing in 2020 . May God bless each of you . May coming year brings lots of  happiness, prosperity ,good health , opportunities and success in everybody's life . May everything become well soon . 

Thank you my readers for reading my blog . Stay safe . Take care .  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom