My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

 Hello my dear readers , 

How all of you have been doing in your life these days  ? 😊 I hope everything is going well by God's blessings and your sincere efforts . It has been long gap , I could not manage time to post any blog and talk with all of you  . Fortunately today I could manage time for it . I completed my 2nd year of under graduation today . So I am very excited today  to reflect back upon my experience since it is important in life and then share my leanings , memories , feelings and emotions based on it with all of you my dear readers . So let's began :-

Before moving further , I would like to express my  sincere gratitude to  lord , my respected parent , family , respected professors , friends and other well wishers who always encouraged , guide and helped me throughout this journey whenever I needed it .



 Time flies . It seems that it was  yesterday only when  I got chance to  meet my classmates and respected professors by using Google meet link for the first time and today see  our  4th semester end term exams got over very quickly . This journey was filled with lots of ups and downs , enjoyment , learning , hard work , happiness , progress and small- small  failures at times for me and my classmates . Since we had offline classes in both semester of 2nd year so we experienced many different things this year although our 1st year college experience was also beautiful and useful in its place . I tried my best to be loyal towards my academics in both years . 

Along with doing application of those concepts that we had learnt previously in first year  , we learnt many new concepts also this year with great enthusiasm and perseverance such as kinetics of some complex reactions   , bioinorganic , some natural products , some Physics concepts etc  . Fortunately  due to offline classes , this  year along with attending regular theory classes and some extra classes , we could attend our practical classes as well . At days  my hands used to shiver so much while working in lab . I used to feel low that time . My respected professors and friends  handled that situation patiently .  They encouraged me that time and asked me to stay calm , take my time and try in better way again . So in this way gradually I tried hard to overcome my fear and improve my lab skills . Our respected professor Govind Sir  motivated us many times and shown us hope  to start preparation of JAM ( one of the MSc entrance exam ) for our further studies from this year . I am very thankful for it , it helped me to start my preparation slowly initially and currently I try my best to invest some more  time for it regularly because I feel it is a great opportunity for me to improve my chemistry if I put sincere efforts for it consistently which matters to me more than my rank . 


Apart from academics , I got chance to participate in some competition as well this year - Extempore speech , essay writing competition and Science Poster Presentation . It gave me chance to bring change in my daily routine , learn new things , show my skills , improve my skills , knowledge  and increas my confidence . Although I could not win  in any of them , however my sincere try and participation in it gave me immense pleasure and satisfaction .😊  By God's blessings and professors support I got chance to write an article for science magazine of our university this year  based on my journey with chemistry . It was so interesting and good experience . I was looking at every part of my routine from chemist point of view while collecting ideas for it . 😀 



These are photos of some sweet memories that I created with my professors and friends this year .😊 It will always bring smile in my face whenever I will look back at it in coming days .  Teaching my friends or learning any topic from them during free time , going out for lunch together , clicking unlimited photos whenever we wished to , organizing teacher's day event , singing and hosting in that event etc were some memories that I created this year .   Along with that I also made good bond with some of my juniors ( 1st year students )   this year and helped them in studies whenever it was possible for me . 

Few valuable lessons that I learnt from my experience - 
1) When you will find a strong reason behind why you want to work for particular goal then it will act as a great motivation and help you a lot whenever you feel lazy or feel like giving up . 

2) Everything looks good upto certain limit - be it your hand gesture during communication , your hard work , your care free or serious atitude or it can be anything - depends on person to person and different situations . 
  
3) We should emphasise more on application of concepts , understanding it in deep and question practice instead of just focusing on learning theory  only . 

4) Instead of wasting our time in doing back biting about others and thinking too much about other's life , we should invest our time more in self improvement . 

5) Aim high . Due to fear of failure , don't lose the opportunity to improve yourself in particular field while working hard for your goal that seems tough to achieve currently for you . Sincere efforts and our learning always matters more than result . 



 So I would like to stop my pen here for now . I hope you enjoyed going through it and those lessons were useful for you my dear readers . Best wishes to all my readers for their life . 😊👍 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of my UG

Personal Freedom