End of my UG

 Hello my dear readers , 

I hope all of you are doing well in your life . Today one important  chapter of my life i.e my UG journey got over which filled my heart with mixture of feelings - excitement , self satisfaction , little fear about new journey , little sadness to depart from few friends who will not be there in SRM University Sikkim during PG journey and got emotional after reflecting upon memories & progress that me and my batchmates made at the end of this journey .😇So I would like to share my feelings , emotions ,transformation that I observed in me at the end of Bsc and learnings with all of you .🙂🙂 Let's start -




This journey was filled with lots of hard work , learnings , progress , small failures , growth in all dimensions , fun and sweet memories.  During my high school I was like a average student who never dare to aim high , satisfied with little progress itself that time and worked hard accordingly . However  during this journey I saw myself transforming into one of the topper of my class ( better version of myself ) . It was never easy - lots of efforts went into it but I realised by correct mindset , guidance , focus and consistency in efforts any student can be topper - it's achievable .  So this process taught me how to set and achieve high aim in life and become better version of ourselves .

We got opportunity to explore chemistry in much better way , were able to relate it with daily life which generated interest and curiosity in chemistry & reason behind few concept got revealed in Bsc that we used to simply memorise during high school throughout this process . At the end I can say without any doubt that if chemistry is read & practice in correct way and we try to relate it with daily life then it's very interesting and not so tuff subject .

 Along with being involved in academics I created good memories with friends , juniors , seniors and professors such as clicking unlimited photos with friends , singing , teaching each other during off period , isolating from friends and studying  in lab , anchoring , celebrating birthday with classmates etc. All these beautiful memories will bring smile on my face in my future when I will recall it .

I am so thankful to God , my parent , all professors , friends , juniors and seniors for helping me to become better version of myself in direct or indirect way and making this process smooth , useful and memorable one .🙂


It's just begining more milestone to achieve .



 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 2nd year college experience ( UG )

Personal Freedom